Kodi has become the premiere app for streaming media on the go, but it can sometimes be a bit of a pain to install. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back with this simple tutorial to show you how to install Beat It Addon on Kodi 17 (Krypton) and Kodi 18 (Jarvis).
Kodi 17 and 18 are pretty much the same. There are just a few tweaks to make Kodi look better and some new features to enjoy. You can install a lot of addons to your Kodi 17 and 18. You can install Beat It addon, Chromecast, SPMC, sports, Kodigae, etc. and all those addons are very useful.
If you want the beats of your favorite music, then start it with Beat It addon. It is trending and one of the most used Kodi addon for music. The add-on contains a wide range of content in its music library. Being a music fan, it is my personal favorite. You should also give it a try.
Beat It Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia addon offers you categories which include Top Artist Of The Month, Top Band Of The Month, Artists, Top Albums, New Albums, Compilations, Billboard Charts, Search Artists, Search Albums, Search For A Particular Song on the Addon, Favourite Artists, The Favorite Albums and a section for Your Favorite Songs .
How to Install Beat It Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton or on Kodi 18 Leia? This page contains the solution for you. From the upcoming section of this blog post, you will be able to quickly add it on your PC, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android or on any other home device in just no time.
How to Install Beat It Addon on Kodi 17 & 18
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- From Home Screen, Select Addons
- Click on the Settings button
- Now click on Enable Unknown Sources
- Go back to Home and select Settings button
- Click on File Manager
- Select “Add Source”
- Enter https://t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo in the top box
- Enter T2K in the bottom box
- Click OK
- Now go back to Home and Click on Addons
- Select Addon Browser
- Install from zip file and T2K Select repository.TxK-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Install from repository and then T2K Repo
- Click on Addons
- Search for Beat It and Install
- All Done! Enjoy.